This position is responsible for designing and developing Commercial and Operations Systems working with Customer Support, Fleet Admin, Fleet Ops, Tech Services and Regional Operation business users.
The person will work with corporate/regional operations business users and discuss with them for business roadmap to identify the projects/enhancements to be done and plan for the budget to deliver them. He/she will lead to ensure smooth implementation of IT transformational and Corporate strategic projects. The job holder will regularly engage the key business stakeholders to understand their business objectives and ensure that key IT projects and systems align with these business objectives.
The job holder is also expected to represent operational business domain in-terms of supporting business across US region. He/she is responsible for managing the Operational systems and promptly address the critical IT system project tasks, enhancements and production issues and ensure the business stakeholders are satisfied.
The job holder is also responsible to oversee functional activities such as:
- Business Analysis
- System Analysis
- L2 and L3 Support
- Software Development and maintenance
Key Result Areas:
- Quality of deliverables:
- Measurable based on requirements met, performance of systems, number of rollbacks, number of change requests etc.
- Timeliness of solutions:
- Measurable based on milestones met, delivering the solutions on-time
- Customer Satisfaction:
- Measurable based on customer feedbacks via emails, surveys etc.
- Effective IT solutions:
- Measurable based on requirement gaps identified, and quality of solutions in terms of performance, scalability, costs etc.
- Develop & align IT plan that meet the business objectives and challenges
- Be the Point of Contact for Operational and Commercial Systems and business users
- Managing the projects under Operation and Commercial Systems
- Discuss with key business users, solutions leads in weekly/ad-hoc meetings and manage the work plan
- Manage the work plan and provide the status updates to the business stakeholders
- Need to understand how these systems interface with other systems and look at holistic point of view, provide the best solutions
- Oversee in software analysis, design, development, unit testing and system integration for enhancement requests.
- Review with business and get the feedback about the quality and the accuracy of the deliverables
- Understand the needs and prioritize the tasks accordingly
- Review offshore team progress for Projects/Enhancement requests and come up with process/system improvement suggestions and implement them.
- Performs review to make sure the team is following the coding standards, Portfolio Life Cycle management process.
- Optimize system resources and applications, and evaluate alternative solutions when required
- Review the production incidents periodically and suggest the changes to avoid recurrence of the incidents
- Build rapport and trust with key business leaders
- Assist in workplan creation and planning
· Technical Skills
- - Postgre SQL, PL/SQL
- Web Services, Java
- - Angular
- - Unix Shell Script
- - AWS framework
- • Possess technical knowledge of the various aspects of IT infrastructure and systems as it relates to production and technical support.
- • Strong business process and analytical skills