Skubana, recently acquired by 3PL Central, exists to help digitally native brands and e-tailers leverage their supply chain as a competitive differentiator. Built for high growth, high volume merchants, Skubana is designed to maximize day-to-day operational efficiency without compromising on visibility, accuracy, or overhead across an organization’s entire supply chain. We are helping brands like Victoria Beckham Beauty, Darn Tough Socks, & Loot Crate to stay nimble as their business becomes increasingly complex.
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our fast-growing Professional Services Team at Skubana. The Implementation Specialist is a product expert and is responsible for unique projects which arise during or post-implementation with our customers. At Skubana, we are dedicated to creating outstanding customer experiences, exceeding expectations with every merchant and brand we serve. You will interface daily with multi-channel brands to acquaint yourself with their pain points and provide best-practice solutions to specifically fit their business needs. Your goal is to provide sellers with the tools, training, and insight necessary to grow their business, and succeed on the Skubana platform.
To be successful as an Implementation Specialist, you should be proficient in the use of SQL data management systems, an understanding of APIs, and able to work well as part of a team. An Implementation Specialist should demonstrate outstanding technical knowledge as well as exceptional communication and customer service skills.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What You Will Do:
● Evaluate customer’s need to scope and map out proper training and meetings with clients
● Lead all aspects of the project– working closely with the API team, CSM team, Product team, and the Implementation Managers
● Assists partners & agencies in the integration of technical systems and software.
● Develop and maintain strong client relationships to provide outstanding implementation support.
● Identify and solve the challenges of an eCommerce brand and solve the ecosystem and upcoming key strategic initiatives to build out recommendations and implement best practices to drive our customers’ growth and profitability.
● Represent customers’ needs to other functional teams (support, product, marketing, etc.) to improve our products and offerings
● Become a subject matter expert on the Skubana platform
● Educate clients on best practice to drive a successful implementation
● Participate in on-site implementation and willingness to travel for a period
● Run SQL queries to offer custom reporting needs
● Maintain and manage all inquiries to our API team and serve as the project manager
● Bachelors Degree in related field
● 2+ years experience in multi-channel e-commerce or SaaS account management
● 2+ years experience in customer service
● Experience with Microsoft Programs and Google Apps
● Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong customer rapport.
● Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
● Strong sense of ownership and responsibility to deliver outstanding results.
● Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging strong creative problem-solving skills.
● Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● SQL experience
● API experience
Bonus Points If You Have:
● Experience in the e-commerce ecosystem with mid-market B2C brands and retailers.
● Experience with e-commerce front office D2C commerce platforms (e.g. Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce), e-commerce marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com, etc.) and/or back-office operations Platforms (ERP, Inventory Management, OMS, WMS).
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.