3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As Customer Support Manager you will lead a team of collaborative, driven, fun-seeking customers success professionals who provide timely and effective support in resolving customer issues. Metrics are important to us and you’ll focus on hitting or exceeding support delivery KPI’s – initial response, time to resolution, and first call resolution. You’ll accomplish this by working closely with cross-functional leaders to develop and implement organizational and operational strategies that scale. Key areas of focus include case management/hygiene, escalation management, new hire enablement, and intensive product training. In addition, you will be developing and coaching emerging talent and future leaders throughout the customer success organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead the day-to-day activities of the CSR and Frontline teams by providing strong leadership, coaching and mentoring
- You should be able to give both positive and constructive feedback and influence a behavior change.
- Be a change agent – optimize current processes, remove obsolete ones, and create new processes in the spirit of ensuring our customers are successful
- A manager understands all support workflows and workflows that affect the team. You can make adjustments, create new workflows, and roll out changes to make the team effective
- Oversee and manage tools to deliver support at scale, including ticketing system, knowledge management, community platform and customer feedback tools
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to develop scalable support solutions designed to maximize support levels and reduce operational expenditures
- Oversee Quality Assurance programs to ensure service expectations are consistently met across all communication channels
- Act as an escalation point for the team and customers when appropriate
- Develop relationships across the organization and listen to the needs of internal and external customers
- Retain and recruit a world class Customer Support team capable of adapting in a consistently evolving and high growth environment
- 3-5 years in direct customer success/experience or customer-facing roles in SaaS
- Metrics focused, process-oriented and obsessively organized
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Impeccable writing skills, with a focus on modifying your tone based on the context
- Ability to work across teams to get customer issues resolved - experience working closely with software engineers on bugs or product managers on new features.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience and understanding of third-party logistics (3PL) a big plus
- Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, and Utilization tracking tools are a big bonus!
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.