3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Skubana, recently acquired by 3PL Central, is the operating system of modern commerce. If you have recently bought something on Amazon or a Shopify website, there is a chance your order might have been fulfilled by Skubana. If you want to know the "magic" behind how modern commerce works from the moment the checkout button is clicked, you have come to the right place.
We are looking for an amazing product manager to join our team of talented developers and product owners. The Product Manager will lead the partnership with customers to understand their processes and pain points. This individual will work with customers to collect and prioritize key business requirements in support of the technology solution roadmap and vision and will collaborate with Sales teams, other Product Managers, company leadership, and other internal stakeholders. Above all, your work will impact the way modern commerce works.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate and communicate with both internal (Sales, Support, and Engineering) and external (customers, users, merchants, and prospects) stakeholders to define product priorities and requirements.
- Work directly with customers in their environment for requirements discovery and validation of design.
- Work closely with a Technical Lead and UX Designer to “discover”, design, and implement new features and products in the order management space.
- Motivate and encourage developers, QA, design, and other functional departments to deliver excellence on a daily basis.
- Communicate the roadmap, mission, priorities, progress and goals to the company and customers through a variety of methods.
- Demonstrate new functionality, collect constructive feedback, and implement innovative ideas from user groups and other stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for other Skubana organizations.
- Identify and track key order management performance metrics that identify both strategic successes and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to prepare and guide successful product launches.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure product opportunities are valuable to customers, viable for the business, easy to use, and technically feasible
- Understand Skubana’s strategic and competitive position in the market and work to deliver products that are recognized as industry best.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Strategically align with other Product Managers on the delivery of interdependent solutions and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience. MBA highly desired.
- 3-5 years of hands-on product management experience.
- Experience with SaaS products and architecture.
- Proven product leadership.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and a strong commitment to promoting transparency within the business.
- Ability to organize and manage communications across multiple channels simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience as a Product Owner on Agile development teams.
- Technical background is a plus
- Experience working directly with customers to define problems and discover solutions
Bonus points if you have:
- A background/experience in order management, inventory management, ERP, and warehouse management systems.
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long-term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.