3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
At 3PL Central, our cutting-edge systems are built on a robust API platform that enables infinite connectivity, creative implementations and limitless scalability. Our developer community is well regarded and key to our continued growth roadmap. The API Specialist role is the key conduit between those external developers and our Platform. The API Specialist will manage developer engagements, assist developers with best practices and connectivity, trouble-shoot issues and help maintain our developer community and documentation. Your success is key to drive Platform adoption, increase our developer/customer satisfaction and maintain our leadership position in the API/WMS space.
What You Will Do:
- Manage external developer engagements and solve complex technical connectivity issues
- Become a Platform Subject Matter Expert and train others on best practices
- Advocate for developers to ensure our product roadmap meets their needs
- Participate in our developer Community and build robust API documentation
- Proactively identify API usage issues and resolve escalations
- Learn new tools and blow people’s minds with your awesomeness
- 2+ years of experience with API connections/support and/or customer facing roles
- 2+ years of experience working with both technical (developers) and nontechnical customers
- 2+ Years of experience with HTML an SQL
- 2+ Years of experience working with Json Syntax
- 2+ Years of experience working REST APIs and Authentication
- 2+ Years of experience using API troubleshooting tools (i.e. Postman, Fiddler)
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Working knowledge of online shopping carts and their APIs. (Amazon, Shopify, etc.)
- Understanding of warehousing, logistics and e-commerce delivery
- Project Management participation and execution
- Strong customer/developer empathy
- Previous B2B customer facing experience
- Desire to drive change and excellence within the organization
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.