3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Do like organizing things?
Do typos drive you insane?
Do you like challenging games, puzzles, or Legos?
Do you like good pizza?
If you answered yes to all the above, then you belong at 3PL Central!
As a Quality Engineer at 3PL Central, you will be a member of an agile team environment and you will learn, practice and drive the quality best practices we use that help make our software the industry leader. Coordination, planning, execution, automation scripting and driving root cause and corrective actions are only a few of the many activities your work will entail.
What You Will Do:
- Assess the functional requirements and design specifications of software development projects for what needs to be verified and validated.
- Create automated tests, leveraging knowledge of industry-standard software development principles.
- Review testing documentation, adhere to testing standards, identify criteria for testing, analyze test results, and present results to team members.
- Integrate test code into the CI/CD pipeline, review and monitor test results, and work with developers to fix and resolve identified issues.
- Perform maintenance and upgrades to existing test environments.
- Collaborate with product owners, development leads and other stakeholders to understand product specifics and create corresponding test plans.
- Work on cross-functional teams in automated testing and CI/CD.
We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for quality and must take pride in your work.
In addition to this, our ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a STEM field
- The ability to work effectively independently and/or on a team
- The ability to coordinate across multiple teams and/or groups
- Effective leadership, assertiveness, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail Experience using Microsoft Office 365 products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Bonus Points If You Have:
- The ability to see waste and propose ways to eliminate it.
- An eye for design.
- A passion for learning how to do things quickly without sacrificing quality.
- A fondness for good board games and/or video games (bonus points for Ori).
- A love of The Lord of the Rings (books or movies, your choice).
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.