3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
At 3PL Central, our support team is the heart and soul of our business. We care deeply about our customers and consistently go above and beyond to help. Our fast-growing customer base relies heavily on our ability to be present and helpful 24/7.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be essential in setting the tone for any customer’s support experience. Yours will be the first voice customers hear on their support journey, and your knowledge will lead them to a speedy, reliable resolution. You will also be a huge part of our growing online Community presence and help drive positive traffic and meaningful content.
What You Will Do:
· Assume command of the phone as primary for a 700+ call per month volume
· Balance incoming call volume with log of calls to return via ticketing system
· Be able to respond within SLA targets with 98 percent effectiveness
· Moderate online forum ecosystem with responses, comment approval etc
· Creatively approach interactions in online environment that promotes transparency and workflow advice
· 6+ months experience in Customer Support ecosystem, preferably as phone agent
· Basic knowledge of API, EDI, warehousing practices, and SaaS
· High technical aptitude for PCs and Mac, preferably with Chrome and Firefox browsers
· High poise and clarity of what will help the customer to their next steps
· Ready-for-anything mentality with best practices at the heart of your customer interactions
· A team-mentality, and endless curiosity – never stop asking questions!
Bonus Points If You Have:
· Experience in Salesforce Support Portal
· Expert in the Microsoft Office suite
· Online forum moderation experience
· Experience using cloud phone systems
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.