Skubana, recently acquired by 3PL Central, exists to help digitally native brands and e-tailers leverage their supply chain as a competitive differentiator. Built for high growth, high volume merchants, Skubana is designed to maximize day-to-day operational efficiency without compromising on visibility, accuracy, or overhead across an organization’s entire supply chain. We are helping brands like Victoria Beckham Beauty, Darn Tough Socks, & Loot Crate to stay nimble as their business becomes increasingly complex.
Our sales engineering team is tasked with ensuring the short & long-term viability of the Skubana platform for merchants, based on the current state of their operations and their growth strategies. Sales Engineers love solving problems with technology, communicating with internal and external resources, and utilizing any means necessary to ensure unparalleled customer experience and product adoption.
In addition to helping our customers understand what their day-to-day will be using Skubana, sales engineering is critical in helping to define ROI for prospects evaluating our platform & services, and supporting the transition from evaluation to implementation.
This is an amazing opportunity to combine your technical acumen and warehouse operations experience to provide solutions that help land new customers and help existing customers grow their businesses. We build relationships based on our expertise, engagement, follow-through, and success. This is a high visibility area of our business and we are looking to grow.
What You Will Do:
● Lead technical sales demos that demonstrate best practices, and define our software’s value proposition and ROI
● Collaborate with Sales, Success, Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams, serving as a subject matter expert and technical knowledge resource to provide the highest quality customer experience
● Contribute to written, recorded and live educational content, including webinars and classroom-style presentations and learning events
● Work with all teams to gather and disseminate information on behalf of the Sales Team
● Demonstrate technical thought leadership with customers and our organization through consultations, presentations, technical evaluations, objection handling, and other discussions
● Support, manage, & execute the SOW creation process
● Own hand-off of scope related information and success criteria to implementation team, ensuring the smoothest possible transition to delivery
● Manage and drive prospect-specific discussion with partners to ensure both scoping and pricing accuracy
● 2+ years of experience in a “customer-facing” environment such as technical sales or operations/logistics/erp consulting
● 2+ years of recent operations experience or equivalent supply chain consulting experience including: Inventory management, warehousing, e-commerce fulfillment, replenishment, and/or shipping
● 2+ years of recent experience using, implementing, or supporting ERP, IMS, or OMS software
● Strong Interest in solving problems with technology
● Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management users
● Demonstrated and measurable success in a sales or sales engineering role
Bonus Points If You Have:
● Strong knowledge of KPIs, metrics, and data analytics used for performance improvement
● Experience developing and enhancing strong client relationships and demonstrating strong account management skills
● Demonstrated success in managing multiple high-visibility projects through completion
● Experience working with 3rd party partners/consultants to architect a solution for non-standard or fringe use cases.
● Self-starting and motivated to solve customer problems and assist all business units to achieve growth and success
● Objectively managing customer & prospect expectations of commercial software. Ability to effectively consult around build vs. buy and other common decision criteria
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, we focus on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, our recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central and Skubana are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.