Powering fulfillment, inventory, and business intelligence for the world's greatest brands and retailers, Skubana is the operating system of modern commerce. If you have recently bought something on Amazon or a Shopify website, there is a chance your order might have been fulfilled through Skubana. If you want to know the "magic" behind how modern commerce works from the moment the checkout button is clicked, you have come to the right place.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to join our fast-growing Implementation Team at Skubana.
The Implementation Manager is an implementation expert and first point of contact for our customers. At Skubana, we are dedicated to creating outstanding customer experiences, exceeding expectations with every merchant and brand we serve. You will interface on a daily basis with multi-channel brands to acquaint yourself with their pain points and provide best-practice solutions to specifically fit their business needs. Your ultimate goal is to provide sellers with the tools and insight necessary to grow their business and succeed on the Skubana platform.
We are looking for someone that loves technology and has an insatiable appetite for finding new ways to deliver outstanding onboarding practices and providing value to our customers. Skubana onboard specialists are domain experts and trusted advisors. Sound like you? Keep reading.
- Evaluate customer’s need to scope and map out an implementation plan for success and set realistic timeline expectations.
- Lead all aspects of implementation – working closely with the API team, Sales team, and Product team.
- Assists partners & agencies in the integration of technical systems and software.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships to provide outstanding implementation support.
- Identify and solve the challenges of an ecommerce brand and solve the ecosystem and upcoming key strategic initiatives to build out recommendations and implement best practices to drive our customers’ growth and profitability.
- Represent customers’ needs to other functional teams (support, product, marketing, etc.) to improve our products and offerings.
- Develop and conduct training sessions for each client so as to be fully prepared on the go-live date
- Become a subject matter expert on the Skubana platform
- Educate clients on best practices in order to drive a successful implementation.
- Participate in on-site implementation and willingness to travel for a period of time.
- Implementation Managers report to the Implementation Team Lead and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Support teams to coordinate solutions around customer needs.
- 2+ years experience in multi-channel e-commerce or SaaS account management
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Programs and Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong customer rapport.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility to deliver outstanding results.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the e-commerce ecosystem with mid-market B2C brands and retailers.
- Experience with e-commerce front office D2C commerce platforms (eg. Shopify
- Plus, Magento, BigCommerce), e-commerce marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Walmart.com, etc.) and/or back-office operations Platforms (ERP, Inventory Management, OMS, WMS).
- API experience
- Fully Remote
- Skubana was built by sellers, for sellers. Chad Rubin, our CEO, as founder of Crucial Brands, co-founded Skubana with DJ Kunovac, CTO, to solve the back-office pain-points of multichannel sellers to help grow their businesses. This is an opportunity to learn from and work with industry experts in this emerging space.
- As an early startup, there are endless opportunities for growth, learning new skills, and taking on exciting new challenges.
- Competitive compensation plans plus benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)