3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As the Director of Implementation, you will lead a team of Implementation Managers and Professional Services consultants who own the success of our customers during the implementation process and consulting engagements. If you are ready to come to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the SaaS logistics industry, we want to talk to you!
Enabling customers to get up and running on our platform quickly and successfully is the first critical factor in our customer’s journey. Our team of implementation specialists set up and train users from all backgrounds and technical abilities, in warehouses of all types and sizes, with operational structures and workflows that range from simple to complex. Our team of Professional Services consultants work closely with existing customers to ensure they are leveraging Best Practices and seeing maximum value from our solution.
This very high-performing team is quickly expanding, and we are looking for someone to take the team to the next level. If you love coaching and mentoring others and are an absolute rock star at leading implementation teams in a fast-paced SaaS world – apply!
What You Will Do:
· Lead the day-to-day activities of the Implementation team by providing strong leadership, coaching and mentoring.
· Be a change agent – optimize current processes, remove obsolete ones, and create new processes in the spirit of ensuring our customer's journey provides a quick time to value.
· Manage team allocation to ensure each team member has a manageable workload and reallocate resources as necessary.
· Establish and refine business metrics to increase visibility, alignment, and accountability to meet implementation goals.
· Act as an escalation point for the team and customers if/when issues arise.
· Develop relationships across the organization and listen to the needs of internal and external customers.
· Working hand-in-hand with the Sales team to appropriately manage customer expectations throughout the implementation or consulting engagement.
· Partnering with the Customer Success Managers to ensure customers continue to be successful and are retained over their lifetime.
· Liaise with Product and Software Development to ensure product feedback from customers is shared and incorporated into our product roadmap.
· Establish clearly defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies, and development plans for each member of the team.
· Recruit and retain a world-class implementation team.
· 5+ years management experience
· 5+ years’ experience leading implementations ideally in a b2b SaaS environment
· Process-oriented and obsessively organized
· Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
Bonus Points If You Have:
· Working knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics are a big plus (not required)
· Salesforce, Teamwork, and Utilization tracking tools are a big bonus
· Use of Implementation or 4D software methodology
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long-term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.