Skubana exists to help digitally native brands and e-tailers leverage their supply chain as a competitive differentiator. Built for high growth, high volume merchants, Skubana is designed to maximize day-to-day operational efficiency without compromising on visibility, accuracy, or overhead across an organization’s entire supply chain. We are helping brands like Victoria Beckham Beauty, Darn Tough Socks, & Loot Crate to stay nimble as their business becomes increasingly complex.
In today’s age, we believe that businesses should not be forced to invest significant time, money, or human capital towards building and supporting customized software to automate rudimentary tasks. Nor should highly customized software be required to provide the same meaningful intelligence that all digitally native merchants rely on. Our team works hard each day to make that a reality.
Skubana is now reaching the next milestone in it’s growth, and this is where you come in…
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be focused on front-line development of incoming leads interested in learning more about the Skubana. Your mission is to consistently communicate Skubana’s value proposition to prospective Skubana customers and help them to articulate what will be driving success in their software investment.
In this role, you will be the engine that drives Skubana sales and marketing top funnel activities and administration. In addition to speaking and engaging with leads as a part of our initial qualification process, you will also serve as a conduit for sales and marketing to ensure lead quality is assessed properly and swift action is taken to get prospects introduced and engaged with our sales team.
Additionally, you will help us to handle ongoing communication with engaged and cold prospects, including managing email campaigns and follow up from marketing events. You’ll be working closely with the heads of marketing & sales as well as the larger sales team.
What You Will Have Achieved in a Year:
World Class Professional Development: You will receive training, coaching, and mentorship that will offer you exponential growth in both life and business
Life-Changing Consultation: You will play a vital role in providing companies the opportunity to leverage our software to increase efficiency and growth
Unexpected Results: You will be directly responsible for an array of results that one year down the road will give you a sense of pride on what you have achieved
As a Sales Development Rep You Will:
● Support Skubana marketing and sales teams with communication and management of all inbound & referral leads
● Serve as the first point of contact and qualification for all leads. This includes identifying and disqualifying leads that are not in the market for what Skubana offers.
● Manage our lead grading process, working closes with head of sales and marketing to prioritize lead distribution and support rep assignment/cadence enrollment
● Handle lead communication and scheduling after rep assignment
● Generate intrigue with previously interested prospects who never had the chance to evaluate Skubana through cold calling and email sequences
● Support Marketing with email campaigns and other forms of communication around marketing events, such as webinars, panel discussions, and promotions.
● Work hand in hand with Account Executives to guide prospects through the early stages of our sales funnel
● Maintain and upkeep the CRM with up-to-date relevant information
● Participate in weekly Sales Meetings, Sales Development Trainings, Call Coaching Sessions, Role-Plays, and 1:1’s to better develop your skill set and knowledge base
● Attend weekly All-Hands & Quarterly Product Trainings to stay current with Skubana’s company vision and offerings
This is an amazing opportunity to combine your love for direct engagement and creating value for prospects. We build relationships based on our expertise, listening skills, follow-through, and success. This is a high visibility area of our business and we are looking to grow.
● 1+ years of experience in a B2B sales environment, which duties include but are not limited to: Marketing qualification, email & cold call outreach, email campaign management, lead grading, CRM management.
● Proven knowledge of a sales funnel and common steps to the sale required
● Experience using Salesforce and/or Outreach.io or similar CRM and/or Sales Enablement tools
● Consistent track record of overachieving and professional development
● BA/BS degree or relevant experience
● Supply chain, logistics, ecommerce, or warehousing experience a plus!
● SaaS experience in a prospect/customer facing role is a plus!
● Passionate – you have a relentless desire to be an advocate for your prospect and your company, as well as your own future successes
● Curious – you are always trying to understand the WHY behind the WHAT so you can better understand both current and future states of being
● Competitive – you excel in a competitive environment where we celebrate the successes of our colleagues while also collectively working towards team goals
● Committed – you understand that your level of success matches your level of dedication to personal and professional development
● Empathetic – you are able to actively listen to your prospect’s story so that you can better understand how to position Skubana as a valuable partner
● Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
● Strong knowledge of KPIs, metrics, and data analytics used for performance improvement