We help 3PLs operate more efficiently, FASTER!
Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity and the growth in supply chain logistics can be very difficult. That’s why we have dedicated ourselves to making it easy to manage inventory, automate routine tasks, and deliver complete visibility to 3PLs and their customers.t. 3PL Central offers the most trusted comprehensive WMS platform for managing these businesses. As the proven backbone for our customer’s operations, we help 3PLs better serve their customers, operate more efficiently, and grow faster.
As a marketing operations manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, database management, sales and marketing analytics, and go to market systems integrations. You will manage all Marketing and Sales vendors and technology, new vendor implementations, and regularly audit system workflows. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
What You Will Do:
- Manage Hubspot campaigns/workflows and be internal company resource on all things related to Hubspot.
- Lead scoring models and maintaining post-back to CRM
- CRM maintenance of closed leads, building lists for marketing purposes and outbound calling purposes
- Conduct Landing Page A/B tests within Hubspot and potentially VWO or other A/B testing platform
- Conduct Email tests for subject lines, copy, call to actions, etc
- Help onboard new marketing partners/vendors
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing and sales systems (marketing automation, ) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
You Bring / Are:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including ) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in Hubspot marketing automation and integrating those systems with other technologies, including Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified a plus. Must be willing to get certified as part of role if not currently a Salesforce Administrator.
- Sales Engagement Platform (e.g., Outreach or Sales Loft) experience a plus.
- Marketing and Sales vendor management experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- 2+ years of Marketing Communications, Analytics, or Ops experience.