3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) role will be heavily involved in the outbound development of new accounts not yet familiar with 3PL Central. You will be focused on delivering compelling value propositions to prospects, while learning about their operations to learn where we can provide value. We are a close-knit group that is focused on exceeding both our personal and professional goals.
World Class Professional Development: You will receive training, coaching, and mentorship that will offer you exponential growth in both life and business
Life-Changing Consultation: You will play a vital role in providing companies the opportunity to leverage our software to increase efficiency and growth
Unexpected Results: You will be directly responsible for an array of results that one year down the road will give you a sense of pride on what you have achieved
As a Business Development Rep You Will:
- Build lists of prospects through research and add to the appropriate sales sequence in Outreach.io based on persona criteria
- Cold call and email potential customers to leverage 3PL Central as a valuable potential partner in their business
- Generate new opportunities and work hand in hand with Account Executives to drive prospects through the sales funnel
- Maintain and upkeep the CRM with up-to-date relevant information
- Participate in weekly Sales Meetings, Sales Development Trainings, Call Coaching Sessions, Role-Plays, and 1:1’s to better develop your skillset and knowledge base
- Attend weekly All-Hands & Quarterly Product Trainings to stay current with 3PL Central company vision and offerings
This is an amazing opportunity to combine your love for outreach and . We build relationships based on our expertise, engagement, follow-through, and success. This is a high visibility area of our business and we are looking to grow.
- 1+ years SaaS experience in a prospect/customer facing role
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B outbound sales environment, which duties include but are not limited to: cold calling, emailing, prospect research, and social outreach
- Proven knowledge of a sales funnel and common Steps to the Sale required
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Outreach.io or similar CRM and/or Sales Enablement tools
- Consistent track record of overachieving and professional development
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Supply chain, logistics, ecommerce, or warehousing experience a plus
- Passionate – you have a relentless desire to be an advocate for your prospect and your company, as well as your own future successes
- Curious – you are always trying to understand the WHY behind the WHAT so you can better understand both current and future states of being
- Competitive – you excel in a competitive environment where we celebrate the successes of our colleagues while also collectively working towards team goals
- Committed – you understand that your level of success matches your level of dedication to personal and professional development
- Empathetic – you are able to actively listen to your prospect’s story so that you can better understand how to position 3PL Central as a valuable partner
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong knowledge of KPIs, metrics, and data analytics used for performance improvement
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.