3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As the Director of Consulting Services, you will help build and lead a team of highly trained expert consultants focused on driving further value of our solutions to our customers through fee-based engagements that will meaningfully improve our customers business. These consulting engagements will position 3PL Central as a trusted advisor to our customers helping them navigate the fast-changing logistics and warehouse industry, all while accelerating 3PL Central’s professional services consulting revenue. If you are ready to own this exciting and fast paced part of our business while working for one of the fastest-growing companies in the logistics industry, we want to talk to you!
What You Will Do:
Build and lead a team of Professional Services Consultants, with excellence at:
· Own the vision, business plan and multi-year roadmap for 3PL Central consulting services.
· Build playbooks and pricing for consulting services including targeted customers and proposed solutions.
· Recruit and retain a world class team of logistics and warehouse industry experts.
· Be seen as the team of go to Subject Matter Experts by owning our Best Practice work flows and processes.
· Grow consulting revenue by assertively partnering with our Customer Success and Sales teams to position targeted services to be sold.
· Take a hands-on approach to closing consulting opportunities along with our Customer Success and Sales teams.
· Lead the day-to-day activities of the Consulting team by providing strong leadership, coaching and mentoring.
· Be a change agent – optimize current processes, remove obsolete ones, and create new processes in the spirit of ensuring our customers journey provides a quick time to value.
· Manage team allocation to ensure each team member has a manageable and profitable workload.
· Establish, refine and capture business metrics to increase visibility, alignment and accountability to meet goals.
· Act as an escalation point for the team and customers if/when issues arise.
· Develop relationships across the organization and listen to the needs of internal and external customers.
· Partner with the Customer Success Managers to ensure customers continue to be successful and are retained over their lifetime.
· Liaise with Product and Software Development to ensure product feedback from customers is shared and incorporated into our product roadmap.
· Establish clearly defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies and development plans for each member on the team.
· 5+ years consulting, professional services, or sales experience
· Working knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics
· Process-oriented and obsessively organized
· Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
Bonus Points If You Have:
· Salesforce, Teamwork, and Utilization tracking tools are a plus
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fess related to unsolicited resumes.