3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As an Implementation Manager you are tasked with the responsibility of guiding our customers through the setup of our warehouse management software. If you are ready to come to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the logistics industry, we want to talk to you!
Enabling customers to get up-and-running on our platform quickly and successfully is the first critical factor in our customer’s journey. Our team of implementation specialists set up and train users from all backgrounds and technical abilities, in warehouses of all types and sizes, with operational structures and workflows that range from simple to complex.
This very high performing team is quickly expanding and is looking for people who take personal pride in helping others learn new skills and adopt new technology. If you are the patient, empathetic and absolute rock star customers are always raving about – apply!
Management of a small to large portfolio of new customer implementation projects at a time, with excellence at:
· Leveraging a consultative approach, assertively own the implementation experience for each assign customer
· Working to ensure assigned customers are leveraging Best Practices to ensure they quickly see value during the implementation journey
· Effectively providing comprehensive product training and configuration for all types of users
· Acting as the primary liaison with internal teams for all customer projects, including sales, product, integrations team, and support
· Learning and servicing new software features that are developed and released
· Acting as a customer advocate for product function, quality, and usability
· Creating documentation and training material supporting existing and future product functionality
· Affecting High CSAT ratings for all implementations through creating an onboarding experience that lasts well into our customer’s first year post implementation
· 2+ years’ experience managing technical projects and building customer relationships
· Working knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics (Plus)
· Independent, self-actuated self-starter with the ability to effectively and successfully manage high-profile accounts
· Process-oriented and obsessively organized
· Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
· Salesforce, Teamwork, and Utilization tracking tools are a big bonus!
· Use of Implementation or 4D software methodology also a bonus!
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.