3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
At 3PL Central, our support engineers are the heart and soul of our business. We care deeply about our customers and consistently go above and beyond to help. Our fast-growing customer base relies heavily on our ability to be present and helpful 24/7.
The 3PL Central platform is an integral part of our customers’ operations and this team ensures they get fast and comprehensive answers when questions or problems arise. Our support engineers are first responders who troubleshoot questions and issues around data integrity, workflows, configuration, and training. They flourish in a tight-knit team, have a working knowledge of warehousing and logistics, and possess an unparalleled desire to rapidly learn more.
- Frontline technical software support in a mixed email and phone environment
- Troubleshoot, test, and resolve technical and configuration issues
- Educate customers on use of the software and best practices
- Reproduce, analyze, and escalate software and platform defects
- Serves as the liaison between 3PL Central and our customers
- Understand 3PL warehouse clients’ business objectives act accordingly
- Maintain regular clear updates with our customers until resolution
- Available on rotation for 24/7 on-call escalations for critical issues
- 2+ years of experience in technical support and/or customer facing roles
- Experience related to software, e-commerce, or warehousing
- Confidence with technical troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Fantastic oral and written communication
- Amazing people skills with a zeal to work with customers
- Thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain and Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience with SaaS support
- Basic knowledge of SQL, SOAP APIs, REST APIs, and/or EDI