3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Our sales team is growing and we are looking for business athletes that want to make a significant impact in a rapidly growing industry. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role will play a key role in driving our continued success while having a great opportunity to join and promote within our growing sales team.
What you will do:
To start, you will work from our beautiful, newly designed office located at The Point in El Segundo, less than a mile from the beach. You’ll have the opportunity to join a group of collaborative, driven, fun seeking sales professionals that play an integral role in helping us build our business. You will research and pursue target companies, generate interest and book quality meetings (demos) for an Account Executive. You’ll accomplish this through prospecting our existing database, using your creativity and resources to find new companies, and collaborating with our marketing team on special campaigns and projects. We will also expect you to continuously sharpen your saw in our development courses to prepare you to be a successful Account Executive.
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection
- High need for achievement – you love to compete and win
- Passion for sales – you are looking to learn and get better
- Coachable – you listen to understand, and implement feedback consistently
- Curious – you’re patient listener that asks questions to identify and understand a prospect’s needs
- Resourceful – You go over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal driven environment
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills
Bonus points if you have:
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience
- 1+ years experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Experience with sales acceleration tools (Outreach.io or Salesloft)
- Experience and understanding of third-party logistics (3PL) a HUGE plus