We are Communication Specialists; we help people with Communication Disorders and the people in their lives better understand Speech and Language development and impairments. We evaluate, diagnosis and treat speech and language impairments. We don’t just meet the needs of the students with an IEP; we partner with our schools to better serve the students. We encourage or therapists to develop and present programs that enhance the students, families, schools and communities. We set the PACE, by participating, advocating, com'municating and educating.
See what our partners have to say about us (https://g.page/SpeakingLifeHealthcare/review?mt).
- Provide high quality speech language services
- Maintain a positive working relationship with school partners
- Maintain compliance of records
- Maintain a high level of communication with the leadership team and school staff
- Timely and complete documentation of therapeutic interventions
- Conduct evaluations of students’ communication needs
- Communicate regularly with parents and staff of students with speech/language needs to insure that student's IEP goals are being met.
- Obtain and maintain all required licenses
- Instruct parents and community on topics related to Speech and Language
- Complete all required professional development, training, and courses required for CEUs to maintain
- Master's Degree - Communicative Disorders
- Clinical Fellow
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
Pay & Perks:
- Therapist support and mentoring
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)