Join the Canacre team in an exciting role working on leading edge infrastructure projects.
We are technical experts in land, energy, and transportation development delivering accurate, innovative, and agile solutions to our partners. We provide land acquisition, geospatial mapping, data management, web-based GIS, community relations, land feasibility studies, and permitting services. Canacre’s clients include developers, large scale service providers, and government entities that are involved in the planning and development of energy projects, rights of way, resources, and infrastructure across Canada and the United States. Canacre works on large-scale wind and solar power projects, high-voltage transmission lines, pipeline projects, municipal roads projects, and groupings of cellular towers and rooftop antennas.
At Canacre, we act with honesty and integrity within a culture where trust, collaboration, and teamwork flourish. We commit to diversity, inclusivity and the celebration of successes. Our vision is to foster an environment that promotes inspired and empowered team members who make an impact.
- Support Operations with day to day administrative duties.
- Prepare, review, and/or edit various forms of correspondence such as letters, invoices, presentations, publications, and reports as needed.
- Independently respond to and appropriately route requests to internal and external inquiries.
- Maintain calendar of meetings, travel, and days staff are onsite.
- Interface effectively with the team, clients, and partners.
- Organize and prioritize incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain up-to-date files, including correspondence and other records.
- Photocopy and organize documents for distribution, mailing, binding, and filing.
- Assist teams in preparing and/or facilitating the submission of publications, reports, presentations, and proposals.
- Act as a resource to staff on institutional processes, procedures, and requirements, and provide input and recommendations on organization-specific administrative practices.
- Proactively manage and/or monitor multiple tasks and information for teams, including calendars, meeting and workshop logistics, travel requirements, visitors/vendors, supplies, mail/mailboxes, records, training requirements, and the distribution and flow of information.
- Work cooperatively with other administrative staff on group tasks, activities, and events.
- Coordinate business travel itineraries.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Post-secondary degree in general administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an office environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively interface with employees at all levels and external customers.
- Strong administrative and data management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to complete assignments on time and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail while being able to perceive and analyze problems, develop alternatives and implement solutions.
Given the volume of applications we typically receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants, however, you will be contacted if your experience is a suitable match with one of our upcoming projects.