Job Title: Content Developer
Reports to: Director of Content
Messenger International is a ministry on mission to develop uncompromising followers of Christ who transform their world. Therefore, this position will be filled by a candidate who, 1) embodies the core beliefs of our organization with respect to God and His Word, the Bible, 2) champions our mission as an organization to spread the gospel to the world.
Responsible for advancing Messenger International’s vision by passionately stewarding, developing, curating, organizing, and administrating discipleship content and messages to disciple the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accurately creates, enters, edits, and maintains content for all resources
· Able to develop creative and appropriate content as requested
· Ensure the completeness, accuracy and suitability of resources maintained and can utilize a variety of tools to quickly pull and research ad-hoc requests related to content
· Edit, proofread, and improve other content creator’s resources
· Work to maintain existing content production whilst continuously researching and recommending new avenues to increase content reach
· Other duties, as assigned
Education and/or Experience:· 1+ years of writing experience required · 1+ years of proven administrative experience required
· A passion for developing discipleship resources and content
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must demonstrate a keen interest and competency in technology, technological appliances, and relevant software
· Capacity to think strategically and innovate
· Ability to be highly interactive and relatable
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Great interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to demonstrate flexibility and pivot through moments of breakdown
Colorado Springs Area
Part-time, up to 30-hour work week. Overtime could be required in rare cases. Should this occur, the OT rate will only be paid when hours worked exceed 40 hours.
This position has a range of $20 - $25/hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
· PTO eligibility after 1 year employment
· Part-time holiday pay eligible after 5 years of employment
· Eligible for 401k participation after 6 months of employment