Job Title: Executive Office Administrator
Reports to: Executive Assistant to CEO and VP
Department: Executive Operations
Messenger International is a ministry with a divine calling to develop uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world and therefore, this position will be filled by a candidate who 1) embodies the core beliefs of our organization with respect to God, The Bible, and God’s function in our everyday life and 2) champions our fundamental commitment as an organization to spread the gospel to the world.
Responsible for advancing Messenger International’s vision by serving the executive team as a diligent, thorough, and administratively masterful support in order to keep our leaders organized and effective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain road meetings system (Knack) and own all meeting scheduling within the system. Also responsible for completing all project management tool tasks related to road meetings.
o Send and review all travel forms that go to churches for road meetings
o Send invoices for travel to churches for reimbursement
· Update executive leadership’s calendar for all road meeting/travel updates
· Carefully curate media for executive leadership’s speaking engagements
· Maintain, organize, and provide upon request all contact lists for executive leadership
· Process mail, send thank you cards and assist with any other items to be sent to executive contacts
· Supports our executive leadership with needed tasks when they are onsite in Colorado
· Other duties as assigned to provide support for our leadership and organization
· Gifted in the area of administration
· Must be reliable with a dedicated work ethic and willing to work in variety of Extremely trustworthy with sensitive data and operates with the utmost level of integrity in all matters
· Meticulously detail oriented and organized
· Proficient in computer skills and intuitively understanding of new software applications
· Able to effectively communicate via phone, email, or text with team members and external contacts
· Ability to multitask and prioritize high volume of tasks, correspondence, and deadlines
· Collaborates well with others accomplish tasks
· Able to anticipate needs and has a servant’s heart
· Takes initiative and can problem solve
Colorado Springs Area
Full-time, 40-hour work week with the potential for occasional overtime. This is an exempt position and is not subject to overtime pay.
This position has a salary range of $42,000 – $48,000, depending on qualifications and experience.
· Health, Dental, AD&D & Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Employee Assistance Program
· Maternity/Paternity leave benefits after 3-year tenure
· Nine holidays off