- Create consistent, influential, effective copy for a variety of social media platforms and profiles
- Manage real-time engagement and social listening on social platforms
- Coordinate the scheduling of all organic social media posts to various social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger, Podcast, Pinterest and Vimeo
- Monitor and prohibit any and all illegal distribution on Vimeo and YouTube, as well as fraudulent social media accounts.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our Google network and social network presence
- Make strategic adjustments to social media strategy based on analytics
- Identify key opportunities to grow social media platforms organically
- Bring creative and strategic recommendations to the marketing team
- Keep up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in online social networking programs.
- Oversee training and onboarding of social media interns
- Check-in with interns on schedule and workload
duties as assigned
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network, a strong social intuition, and a knowledge of best practices
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice for various types of content
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize social campaigns to achieve marketing objectives
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to establish structure and organized processes to deliver consistent results
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed deadlines in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Past experience building social media platforms for brands
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be objective-driven and bring an organized, administrative approach to your tasks
- 2-3 years of social media and content creation experience
- Can take constructive feedback well and course-correct quickly in an environment that changes constantly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and bring a high level of excellence to their area of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High-school diploma
A strong ability to write clean, clear, and compelling content in multiple voices is required for this position. Candidate must also possess competent editing skills, a familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style, and the ability to stick to a style guide.