Sycamore Tree Capital Partners, L.P. is a value-oriented asset management boutique focused primarily on alternative credit, including bank loans, high yield credit, structured products, stressed, distressed and special situations investing. The firm is committed to building and maintaining a diverse, inclusive culture that embodies the key principles of: client-focus, excellence, integrity, humility, trust, and teamwork. For more information, please visit our website at www.sycamorelp.com.
Sycamore Tree is seeking a Product Management Summer Intern to join its business development team during the summer of 2023. The position will report to the Head of Product Management and support fundraising and investor relations activities across the firm’s alternative credit products and strategies. The position will be based in New York City. During the internship, the Summer Intern will learn about how institutional credit products are marketed and managed throughout their lifecycles. There will be exposure to liquid and illiquid credit strategies and to various parts of the firm including investment, marketing, compliance, and finance professionals. The individual must have a desire to work in an entrepreneurial team environment and add value beyond formal role/responsibilities.
- Support the development of marketing materials for the firm’s institutional, private funds
- Assist in preparing responses to due diligence requests
- Complete investment consultant databases
- Accurately produce data utilized for marketing purposes (e.g. performance, markets, employee, AUM, and investor information)
- Work on any special projects
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree with strong current academic standing
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong PowerPoint skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent data management and Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Sycamore Tree is an independent, entrepreneurial, diverse company and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For additional information and, or to apply for this opportunity, please go to https://app.trinethire.com/companies/31494-sycamore-tree-capital-partners/jobs.