Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
Our headquarters is based in Atlanta with a remote friendly work environment.
Grayshift is looking for a well-rounded technical, analytical, and customer-centric Technical Marketing Engineer to liaison between a diverse set of stakeholders to deliver the best software solutions and growing product portfolio centered in the Mobile Digital Forensics space. As the Technical Marketing Engineer, you will provide in-depth technical knowledge as well as communicate the features, capabilities, and benefits of our GrayKey product while translating technical information to a non-technical audience. As a contributing member of the Product Management team, you will help build new product offerings, conceive of new products, develop new markets, and ensure technical and quality standards. In this role, you will be a key member of the Grayshift Product Management team while collaborating with Engineering and Marketing stakeholders. This position is Atlanta based while working from home.
If you thrive working with cutting-edge technology, collaborating with critical thinkers, and helping connect ideas to audiences supporting a mission to make the world a safer place then you’ll find a career at Grayshift a rewarding experience.
· Be the technical advocate and subject matter expert on our Mobile Digital Forensics solutions.
· Evangelize the value of Grayshift and GrayKey to customers, the field, and channel partners.
· Influence the direction of product development decisions and partnering with peer groups to execute on a complete vision for market leadership and industry excellence.
· Execute the strategic plan for technical marketing consistent with the broader business strategy of the product portfolio.
· Develop compelling technical collateral by synthesizing complex concepts into customer, field, and channel-centric materials.
· Ensure necessary content, training programs and design implementations are available to the digital forensic specialist, solution architects and the partner technical communities.
· Engaging with strategic customers to better understand the environment where our products are deployed and where we should innovate to excel.
· Participating in the development process to provide in-depth customer and technical understanding to both Engineering and the Product Managers.
· Domain experience in Cloud, Analytics, Networking, and Coding.
· Industry experience in Security or Forensics preferred.
· BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
· Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
· Strong writing skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management.
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving.
· High attention to detail.
Compensation and Perks
· Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
· Benefits include remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, training allocation and continuous learning, maternity and paternity leave, other voluntary benefit plans, 401k, and paid mobile and internet;
· Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, and 12 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.