Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
Our headquarters is based in Atlanta with a remote friendly work environment.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated technical Business Analyst to liaison between a diverse set of stakeholders to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative, industry-leading products and growing product portfolio. In this role, you will help gather user and business requirements, direct business modeling and use case analysis, and write case documentation. As a contributing member of the Product Management team, you will help build new product offerings, conceive of new products, develop new markets, and ensure technical and quality standards.
If you are a critical thinker, an effective communicator, proactive, hardworking, and mission-driven then you’ll find a career at Grayshift a rewarding experience.
Position is Atlanta, GA based while working from home
- Provides vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensures that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plans and prioritizes product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provides backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Works closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Leads the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provides an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous working experience as a technical Business Analyst for 3 year(s)
- Full life cycle software application development (SDLC) background
- Experience working on medium to large sized projects
- Industry experience in Security or Forensics preferred
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- High attention to detail
Compensation and Perks
· Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
· Benefits include remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, training allocation and continuous learning, maternity and paternity leave, other voluntary benefit plans, 401k, and paid mobile and internet;
· Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, and 12 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.