Human Resources Generalist
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
The spirit of Grayshift’s culture is a team of passionate thinkers who value creating mission critical products and delighting clients with exceptional work. As a team, we work collaboratively, thrive solving complex business problems, and we work respectfully together. We are trusting, ethical, empowered, we communicate with empathy even when it can be awkward, and we believe in celebrating our accomplishments.
Our headquarters is based in Atlanta with a remote friendly work environment.
We’re looking for a who is eager to help build, create, and contribute to our fast-growing company. In this role, you will work closely with the People Ops team and cross-functional leaders to execute strategies that support the long-term success of the business. You will manage employee questions, concerns, and analyze trends in employee patterns. Grayhshift’s culture is a “people-first” mindset making this is a trusted position supporting employee relations, recruiting, and 30-60-90-day new employee assimilations. Additionally, you will help develop, implement, maintain company policies and compliance, and build out programs around training and a performance management programs.
We are seeking a self-motivated, self-disciplined, and well-organized individual who is passionate about making an impact on the business while supporting Grayshifters on their career journey. We are obsessed with providing a flawless experience at every part of the employee lifecycle. We are empathetic, kind, intentional, and respectful- it’s who we are! If you thrive serving others, flourish in fast-paced environments, and achieve results juggling multiple priorities then look no further, join our mission as our next !
· 3+ years of professional experience in Human Resources
· Employee relationship management
· Performance management and improvement systems
· Employee orientation, development, and training
· Policy development and documentation
· Recruiting, staffing, and workforce planning including internship programs
· Employee safety, welfare, and wellness
· Keen ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
· Impeccable attention to detail, highly organized and good listening skills
· Handles confidential and sensitive information that must not be shared with others
· Communication skills including speaking and writing
· Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
· High level of empathy - it’s important for our People Team to provide the best and most accommodating experience possible
· A passion for teamwork and positively contributing to the success and reputation of Grayshift
Compensation and Perks
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
- Benefits include healthcare on first-day, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, maternity & paternity leave, other voluntary benefit plans, and 401k;
- $1,000 allowance for Home Office equipment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 sick separate sick days, and 12 paid holidays.
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.