DevOps Software Engineer
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
Our headquarters is based in Atlanta with a remote friendly work environment.
Grayshift is seeking a DevOps Engineer your primary role is to modernize, automate, and maintain our product, GrayKey, hardware provisioning process. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for building scalable solutions to track and deliver customized hardware and software. If you like to build things, then this is the place for you!
- Design robust, maintainable, scalable provisioning solutions
- Implement and integrate automated systems to provision, test, and deploy software
- Scope and specify hardware and software and required to build, test, and deploy software
- Create tools in support of Development Team requirements
- Take initiative, build strong teams, communicate effectively
- 2+ years of experience in CI/CD, DevOps, or SRE role
- Proficient in Linux system administration
- Proficient in Python and bash shell scripting
- Proficient with Build tools (e.g., make) and building software
- Experience using git repositories
- Experience with container technologies including: VMs (VmWare & KVM), Docker, and Kubernetes
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Compensation and Perks
· Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
· Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, training allocation and continuous learning, paid parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans, 401k, and paid mobile and internet;
· Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, and 12 paid holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.