Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
Job DescriptionThe Fulfillment Operations Manager will lead and support the small team of 2 responsible for inventory management, order fulfillment, and shipping. The role is responsible for planning for and ensuring the appropriate resources are available to grow capacity to meet demand. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced, technology startup. This position reports to the office in Roswell, GA daily.
· Oversee fulfillment to ensure order processing, accurate inventory control, proper and timely receipt/stocking of goods, cost-efficient shipping.
· Implement improved processes and management methods, workflow optimization, while maintaining high service level performance.
· Ensure the team operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operational & departmental goals.
· Act as a player-coach and backup for essential team members.
· Recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels to achieve customer satisfaction levels as well as mitigate inventory exposure.
· Manage and maintain a clean and organized facility.
· Maintain a safe and healthy work environment in compliance with OSHA requirements.
· Interface with Engineering and Product on ad hoc basis.
· Work closely with the Customer Success team to identify and resolve issues within the fulfillment network or shipping carriers, including analyzing issues and errors, and creating action plans to minimize or eliminate.
· Clearly communicate delivery schedules and updates to Customer Success.
· 3 to 5 years of operations management experience in an order fulfillment business environment, including inventory and delivery functions, ecommerce experience a plus
· Strong integrity, a sense of urgency, accountable and results-driven
· Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills, negotiating skills, transparent, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Collaborative spirit and team leader with excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to think critical about existing processes and technology solutions
· Excellent written communication skills
· Excellent internal and external customer service skills
· Technical background preferred
· Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
· Must be able to regularly bend, twist, and reach
· Must be able to handle IT equipment by reading and identifying serial printed letters, numbers, symbols, and model information with a small font size
Compensation and Perks
· Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
· Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, training allocation and continuous learning, paid parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans, 401k, and paid mobile and internet;
· Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, and 12 paid holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.