Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
Our headquarters is based in Atlanta with a remote friendly work environment.
Job DescriptionAs a Technical Recruiter, your mission is to own the full cycle recruiting needs for our Engineering and Vulnerability Research teams. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion to identify, connect, and build trusted relationships with future Grayshifters. You will work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a focus on delivering high touch experiences to internal and external contacts. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
· Partner with People Ops and hiring managers to understand business priorities, hiring needs, and team goals;
· Build relationships, collaborate, influence, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization;
· Manage the full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive interview candidate experience for every candidate, ensure qualified candidates are thoroughly vetted before presenting, ensure quick turn around on requests to schedule interviews, conduct timely interview debriefs, and provide timely feedback to candidates;
· Leverage external market data, vendors, sourcing channels and the latest technology available to quickly build and maintain external talent pipelines;
· Develop partnerships with hiring stakeholders to deliver on current and future hiring needs through strategic market research and candidate pipelines;
· Partner with the People Ops recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes;
· Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research;
· Personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with attention to detail.
· 3+ years of technical recruiting & sourcing experience in a fast-paced technology startup or technology agency environment;
· Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Software Developers, Engineers, Product Managers, Mobile Engineers, etc.);
· Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
· Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems while collaborating with business partners to achieve a common goal;
· A positive, team-oriented approach to your work and people champion;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships and contribute within a team;
· Experience building and improving recruitment & recruiting processes.
Compensation and Perks
· Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
· Our benefit package includes include remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, basic life insurance, training allocation and continuous learning, paid parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans, 401k, and paid mobile and internet;
· Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, and 12 paid holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.