About N2G Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC
N2G Worldwide is a joint venture created by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company (Nationwide), one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the U.S., and Generali Global Corporate and Commercial (Generali), a top global insurance company based in Italy. Corporate and Commercial (Generali), a top global insurance company based in Italy.
The combination of Nationwide and Generali allows N2G Worldwide to provide a lifetime of customized protection to our global clients through creativity, flexibility, renowned service and happy, innovative colleagues utilizing a powerful portfolio of global and local products, virtually unmatched in-house risk analytics, engineering and client service capabilities and an owned, 180+ country global network.
At N2G Worldwide, we aspire to be the most admired, most caring, most innovative and most colleague and client-focused provider of global insurance solutions in the market.
Operations Specialist I take lead to support the Underwriting team and our Business Process Outsourcing group (BPO) in various processes from policy and endorsement issuance to ratings through our systems. Operations Specialists ensure a timely and correct delivery of documents and resolution of tasks. They also perform various daily responsibilities related to data-quality, renewal processes, internal reconciliation, and other special projects as assigned.
This Position Is Responsible For:
· Supporting N2G’s Underwriting and Multinational Program Coordinators team with servicing New and Renewal Business. This includes but is not limited to Policy and Endorsement Processing, Rating, and Quality Verification.
· Leverage strong organizational and relationship skills to coordinate between various parties, including Multinational Program Coordinators and Underwriting Associates.
· Ensuring best-in-class service related to policy and endorsement issuance
· Work to complete tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Acting as data-quality steward within their unit
· Tracking status of BPO tasks
· Resolve issues and reconcile discrepancies where needed, e.g. to progress the policy and endorsement issuance.
· Ensure Compliance and Company Standards are followed.
· Support on-going internal projects or other daily responsibilities within the Operations Department as assigned.
Experience And Skill Requirements:
· Some Property or Foreign Casualty related Commercial Insurance experience preferred.
· Experience with Policy Issuance or ISO policy forms preferred.
· Ability to gather and analyze data.
· Self-motivation to complete work independently.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Capable of independently tracking and completing multiple requests in a dynamic, international environment
· Strong computer technical acumen with high level knowledge of Microsoft Office