About N2G Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC
N2G is a joint venture created by two insurance powerhouses: Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company (Nationwide), one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the U.S., and Generali Global Corporate and Commercial (Generali), a top global insurance company based in Italy.
At N2G, the combination of Nationwide and Generali provides worldwide insurance protection, raised to the power of two:
The power of an exceptionally broad portfolio of products
The power of strong partnerships with brokers and agents to identify, solve, and prioritize global risks for their clients
The power of Nationwide’s strong U.S.-based brand recognition and distribution, combined with Generali’s footprint as a global insurer across a large, 160-country network.
N2G delivers strong underwriting expertise uniquely synergized for domestic and foreign exposures, with seamless services and global capabilities.
At N2G Underwriting Associates take charge of post-bind client-servicing processes, ranging from policy issuance, endorsements to cash collection. The Underwriting Associates ensure a timely and correct delivery of documents and resolution of client servicing requests. They are in constant interaction with various stakeholders, e.g., Underwriting, Brokers, Fronting and Producing Offices, etc. They may also support on various projects, e.g., related to data-quality, renewal processes or cross-sell initiatives.
This Position Is Responsible For
● Monitoring the operational processes of all produced policies
● Supporting the West Zone Underwriting team in servicing clients and brokers with new and renewal business
● Leveraging strong organizational and relationship skills to coordinate between various parties, including foreign insurance companies and brokers
● Ensuring best-in-class service related to policy issuance / servicing and billing / collections
● Acting as data-quality steward
● Completing post-bind activities in regard to the coordination with local Producing/Fronting offices and brokers
● Tracking status of policies to be issued by local offices within our Global Network
● Resolve issues and reconcile discrepancies where needed, e.g., to progress the policy issuance or premium collection status
Experience And Skill Requirements
● Only those candidates with 3 to 5 years of Commercial Insurance experience will be considered
● Ability to gather and analyze data
● Self-motivation to complete work independently
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Capable of independently tracking and completing multiple requests in a dynamic, international environment
● Strong computer technical acumen with expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Understanding of foreign language(s) is a plus
Although this position is a remote role the candidate must be located in the Los Angeles area to be considered for this position