About N2G Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC
N2G is a joint venture created by two insurance powerhouses: Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company (Nationwide), one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the U.S., and Generali Global Corporate and Commercial (Generali), a top global insurance company based in Italy.
Reporting to the VP of Distribution and Marketing, this position will be responsible for strategically managing and expanding our Broker Relationships in the Northeast by working closely with the East Zone SVP of Underwriting and the assigned Underwriters. This position will also be responsible for the targeting process for those Broker systems N2G has access to which currently include AON’s Risk View, Marsh’s Market Connect and AJ Gallagher’s Smart Market.
The ideal candidate is located in the New York /New Jersey area.
This Position Is Responsible For
· Generating New Business Opportunities that fit into our N2G appetite
· Manage the Target Account Process with Marsh’s Market Connect System; AON’s Risk View System and AJ Gallagher’s Smart Market System by working collectively with the East Zone VP of Underwriting and Assigned Underwriters.
· Interacting with our key Brokers on Target Account Follow Ups.
· Leveraging strong organizational and relationship skills to coordinate between various parties both internally and with our key brokers.
· Creating Broker Power Point Presentations highlighting N2G’s Value Proposition
· Hold Bi-Annual Broker Overviews with Tier 1 East Brokers
· Attending and sponsorship of Insurance Industry Events in the Northeast
· Creating new Broker Agreements for new Broker Appointments
· Development of Broker Dashboards once Salesforce is implemented
· Implement Account Stewardship Program for those accounts over $500,000 in total premium
Experience And Skill Requirements
· Only those candidates with 15+ years of Commercial Insurance experience will be considered
· Strong Distribution & Marketing Background
· Ability to gather and analyze data
· Self-motivated to complete work independently
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Capable of independently tracking and completing multiple requests in a dynamic, international environment
· Travel is required