Location: New England Major Acquisition Buying Office located in Boston Massachusetts
Job Category: NPS-IR1-TASK-4.0
Minimum Clearance: National Agency Check Inquiries (NACI) security clearance
Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Contract Specialist to support the Department of Interior, National Park Service. The position requires a clear understanding of contracting processes and includes assisting contracting specialists in all aspects of contract the contracting lifecycle from pre-award to post-award activities
The contractor shall provide qualified personnel to independently perform all non-inherently governmental pre and post award task necessary to award and administer purchase/delivery /task orders, blanket purchase agreements, contracts, and interagency agreements. Acquisition Management Support Services are listed below in the essential duties and responsibilities but are not limited to list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Acquisition Planning assistance, including market research, and recommending procurement strategy
o Assist the Contracting Officer in conducting reviews of acquisition documents submitted by the Program Office to determine adequacy and sufficiency. Such as, market research reports, acquisition plans, request for quotes, request for proposals, etc.
o Assist identifying potential source and contract vehicles (i.e., small business small-disadvantaged business, HUB Zone businesses.
§ Outputs: Market Research documentation, RFIs and small-business capability analysis
· Acquisition Strategy Support
o Aid and recommend for all elements in acquisition plan including approaches, options, strategies risks, contracting methods, competition, source, milestones, etc.
§ Output: Written acquisition plans; Economy Act documentation
o Research existing Government-wide contracts for available products and services as well as available suppliers to compare services and costs of obtaining support from different providers and Economy Act applicability determinations.
· Acquisition document development, including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statement of work, statement of objectives, synopses, price negotiation memoranda, source selection plans, etc.
§ Output: IGCEs, SOWs, SOOs and related documents, Source Selection evaluation documentation, solicitations, and other contract file documents
· Expert assistance in supporting proposal and quote evaluations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal and quote analysis
§ Outputs: Abstract, Post-negotiation memorandum (PNM), contract file documentation and FPDS Reporting documentation
· Contract Administration Support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies.
· Post-award support preparing documents for contract modifications and exercising options using PRISM. Monitor contract performance including schedules and milestones.
§ Outputs: Modifications, invoice packages and correspondence
§ Contractor personnel shall have relevant experience in federal contracting
§ The candidate shall have excellent writing skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
§ The candidate shall also be intimately knowledgeable with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
Telework for contractor employees may be authorized on an ad hoc basis in accordance with the employer’s hiring policies. When authorized, telework must be approved in writing in advance by the COR and the CO in accordance with the terms and conditions described in this section.
• Contractor employees must employ appropriate safeguards and comply with any and all applicable NPS and Federal polices, specification/requirements, and procedures related to Personally Identifiable Information (PII), security, network, data, and communications.
PREMIER Management Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status