Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Procurement Analyst to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO). The position requires a clear understanding of procurement and assisting in reviews of contracting activities and documentation for compliance with FAR and FRTIB policies and procedures.
THE CANDIDATE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
· Perform review of contract award files, award memoranda, source selection decisions, determinations and findings, sole-source and limited source justification and Approval documents, memoranda for the file, another requirement procurement documents. Provide written comments and guidance to Procurement personnel within 2 working days of receiving the file for reviews.
· Answer data calls. The Contractor must be competent in and conduct thorough procurement research and data calls using available data sources, official files and online sources.
· Assure compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Comptroller General Decisions, FRTIB memoranda, and FRTIB Contracting procedures.
· Produce guidance, both written and oral input, and support in the development of policy and procedural guidelines and applicable documentation.
· Prepare and maintaining policy documentation; reviewing and analyzing for dissemination of procurement regulations; maintaining training records; and creating, updating and maintaining contract and solicitation templates.
· Assist the policy division with creating and implementing strategies and policies to maximize the effectiveness, efficiency and responsiveness of the division’s processes.
· Assist in the creation, editing, and updating hard copy and or electronic training-related products such as announcements, course outlines, and training materials.
· Review Contracting Policy and Procedures and recommend revisions.
· Assist in developing and presenting formal/informal knowledge sharing sessions for FRTIB Acquisition Community (e.g., Contracting Officers, Contracting Officer’s Representatives, and Project Managers) related to updates in items associated with procurement policy support.
· Maintain awareness of current and pending procurement legislation, Executive Orders, Office of Federal Procurement Policy memorandums, Office of Management and Budget memorandums, and other related guidance and provide recommends on potential actions the Agency may implement to comply with all applicable regulations, policies, procedures, and directives.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate will have:
· Strong stakeholder relationship management skills in High-OPTEMPO environment
· Strong organizational management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks, procurement experience in supporting the day to day operations of a high-visibility program office
· Capable of using MS Office tools to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
· Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening)
· Proactive attitude that allows them the flexibility to adapt and adjust as necessary to meet short suspense’s and changing mission requirements
· Self-starter able to manage tasks with little or no supervision
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of (3+) years of relevant and recent federal procurement activities experience