Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for an Interagency Analyst to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO). The position requires a clear understanding of procurement business activities including: Inter-Agency Agreements (IAA), Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). Additionally, this analyst will be responsible for the Government Purchase Card (GPC).
THE CANDIDATE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Prepare and review of IAA/MOA/MOU documentation for the requirement.
- Track IAA, MOU, and MOA activities and maintaining the database for IAA, MOU and MOAs.
- Maintain, review and recommendations to improve IAA/MOA/MOU procedures/ guidance and related training information.
- Conduct formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions on IAA/MOA/MOU processes, as necessary.
- Recommend improvements in IAA/MOA/MOU processes.
- Maintain and review of purchase card policy and procedures.
- Review of Purchase Card Files.
- Create, review, and update training-related products such as announcements, course outlines, and training materials.
- Manage GPC holder training records.
- Conduct formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions on GPC processes, as necessary.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills in High-OPTEMPO environment
- Strong organizational management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks, procurement business experience in supporting the day to day operations of a high-visibility program office
- Capable of using MS Office tools to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening)
- Proactive attitude that allows them the flexibility to adapt and adjust as necessary to meet short suspense’s and changing mission requirements
- Self-starter able to manage tasks with little or no supervision
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of (3+) years of relevant and recent federal procurement business activities experience?
- Candidates must have a current Public Trust security clearance and holding a PIV card.