Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Financial Analyst III to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO).
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Assist in the development and use of Agency cost estimates including: Identifying a cost estimating approach relative to the nature and size of the procurement; working with FRTIB offices to develop IGCEs based upon commonly used methodologies; and supporting Agency Offices and Contracting Officers in developing cost evaluation plans and assisting with subsequent evaluation of proposals, quotations and bids.
- Provide advisory and assistance support to Contracting Officers in drafting cost proposal preparation instructions for solicitations; recommending sample cost exhibits and instructions that facilitate the equitable evaluation of costs across multiple proposals, quotes, or bids.
- Provide advisory and assistance support to Contracting Officers by developing price evaluation plans, examining cost proposals, quotations, or bids and providing pre-award price/ cost analysis support.
- Provide advisory and assistance support: enabling FRTIB to compile and maintain Agency historical costs for use in developing an FRTIB database; review Contractor submissions for all pricing components; review and validate option pricing prior to exercise of currency and reasonableness; assisting Contracting Officers with cost and pricing analyses associated with contract terminations; and update and maintain necessary files and documentation.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ financial analyst experience
- Expert in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates must have a current Public Trust security clearance and holding a PIV card.