Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Database Administrator II to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO).
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Create, maintain, modify, test, document, and update Contract Database fields, tables, forms, reports, queries, and other database objects as requested.
- Support transition to new integrated contract writing and financial system including creation of legacy data repository (e.g., final version of Contract Database).
- Manage the information captured in the current acquisition and budget systems and databases used by FRTIB, such as OTIS, AAS, and the Access contract database.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Expert in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates must have a current Public Trust security clearance and holding a PIV card.