Priemier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Contract Closeout II to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO). The position requires a clear understanding of contracting processes and includes assisting contracting specialists in all aspects of contract closeout and providing recommendations for the improvement of FRTIB’s contract closeout process.
THE CANDIDATE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
· Confirm all deliveries are accepted and payments are received by Contractors.
· Identify and track excess funds that may be de-obligated by the Contracting Officer (CO).
· Complete draft pricing revisions.
· Review cost-type contracts and provide a status if indirect costs have been settled.
· Facilitate Contractor’s final closing statement is completed.
· Facilitate Contractor’s final invoice, if any has been submitted.
· Facilitate assignments of claims to be completed.
· Create draft close-out procedures for all contract documents in accordance with agency regulations and statutes.
· Support financial reconciliation efforts such as cancelling funds and tracking inactive obligations.
· Provide status of closeouts completed or problems that require CO and Contracting Officer Representative intervention.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate will have:
· Strong stakeholder relationship management skills in High-OPTEMPO environment
· Strong organizational management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks, contracting management experience in supporting the day to day operations of a high-visibility program office
· Capable of using MS Office tools to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
· Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening)
· Proactive attitude that allows them the flexibility to adapt and adjust as necessary to meet short suspense’s and changing mission requirements
· Self-starter able to manage tasks with little or no supervision
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of (3+) years of relevant and recent experience with contracting processes
· Candidates must have a current Public Trust security clearance and holding a PIV card.