Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Business Analyst II to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO)
The candidate will perform the following duties:
· Provide advisory and assistance support to assist in improving budget processes related to acquisition efforts.
· Budget data research, gathering and consolidating data, providing analysis and preparing reports on historical budget data.
· Documenting processes, decision and action items, and providing copies of documentation.
· Providing independent analysis and provide recommendations to FRTIB OCFO Budget Division level of past, current, and planned narrative, financial and staffing data.
· Develop ad hoc documentation required by the Budget Division.
· Recommend improvements in FRTIB acquisition budget processes.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years’ federal relevant experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Candidates must have a current Public Trust security clearance and holding a PIV card.