Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Acquisition Specialist III to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO). The position requires a clear understanding of the acquisition process and includes assisting in developing acquisition documentation and processes such as: acquisition planning (AP); market research; requirements documentation, Statements of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statement (PWS), Statement of Objectives (SOO), or hybrids thereof; cost/ price estimates; quality assurance surveillance plans (QASP); and incorporation of budget information for acquisition packages used for release of synopses and solicitations. Also, support includes proposal evaluation activities and cost/ price analysis.
The candidate will perform the following duties:
· Assist in developing acquisition documentation and processes such as: acquisition planning (AP); market research; requirements documentation, Statements of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statement (PWS), Statement of Objectives (SOO), or hybrids thereof; cost/ price estimates; quality assurance surveillance plans (QASP); and incorporation of budget information for acquisition packages used for release of synopses and solicitations.
· Assist with proposal evaluation activities and cost/ price analysis.
· Support the program office in identifying the requirement details. Review requirement documents with the program offices for requirement validation and clarity, participate in pre-proposal conferences as necessary, and obtain input from technical officials prior to preparation of the solicitation. Conduct formal and informal training on requirements documentation as necessary.
· Support the program offices in the preparation of pre solicitation documentation through collaboration with the responsible contracting officer. These documents include but are not limited to: the AP, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), market research, sole source documents, SOWs, SOOs, PWS, QASP, evaluation criteria, Justification & Approvals (J&As), Limited Source Justifications and/or other forms of documentation that may need to be submitted in a completed Purchase Request (PR) package to OCFO budget and contracting divisions for processing the requirements. Conduct formal and information knowledge sharing sessions on the acquisition processes as necessary.
· Provide support to program office as an advisor to the source selection team (SET) in reviewing proposals and supporting evaluation activities using current acquisition support tools or other analysis techniques as appropriate for the acquisition. Assist program offices with documentation related to the evaluation process as necessary.
· Support the program office in tracking and providing status of procurement activities.
· Support with knowledge sharing sessions supporting Acquisition Management to include group/one- on-one sessions and on-site and/or via video-teleconference addressing all aspects of the acquisition lifecycle. The sessions may involve instructor lead discussions or a workshop environment that includes a short knowledge quiz.
· Provide recommendations and support the implementation of improvements/efficiencies within FRTIB acquisition and contracting processes.
· Support continued improvement of the FRTIB acquisition resources including the Contracting Resource Library (CRL) which houses acquisition and contracting templates, processes, and standard language.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate will have:
· Strong stakeholder relationship management skills in High-OPTEMPO environment
· Strong organizational management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks, management of federal acquisition/contracting experience in supporting the day to day operations of a high-visibility program office
· Capable of using MS Office tools to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
· Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening)
· Proactive attitude that allows them the flexibility to adapt and adjust as necessary to meet short suspense’s and changing mission requirements
· Self-starter able to manage tasks with little or no supervision
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Minimum of 10 years’ federal acquisition processes experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Candidates must have Public Trust security clearance
· Candidates must have a current Public Trust security clearance and holding a PIV card.