PREMIER is currently looking for a Cryptologic Language Training Developer Skill Level 1 located in Linthicum, Maryland.
This requirement is for instructors with one of the following languages: Arabic MSA with one of the following dialects: Levantine, Iraqi, or Egyptian
The Cryptologic Language Training Developer shall develop language materials/content to mirror language analyst tasks and update existing materials to meet NSA/CSS language training requirements. Use blended learning techniques which may include a combination of eLearning tools, video and audio exercises, readings, case studies, and demonstrations of required skills through work-related tasks in accordance with Government guidance. The Level 1 Cryptologic Language Training Developer shall possess the following capabilities:
· This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph. A full scope polygraph must be completed/passed during the application process.
· B.A. /B.S. in language, Area Studies, Education, Educational Technology, ISD or other directly related discipline;
· A speaker with native capability and a minimum ILR proficiency level 4 in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught and a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English OR a speaker with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years;
· Minimum of five (5) years experience, shall include:
o Three (3) years SIGINT or Intelligence Community experience as a language analyst; and
o Two (2) years experience, within the last six (6) years, of applied practical experience developing, documenting and/or updating basic, intermediate, and advanced language training materials following the principles of ISD;
· In lieu of the relevant Bachelor's Degree: four (4) additional years of applied, practical experience in the language education, instructional design or language analysis fields for a total of nine (9) years work experience may be substituted;
· One (1) year experience typing, using English and appropriate foreign language fonts, keyboards, and computer software;
· One (1) year experience, within the last four (4) years, in synchronous and asynchronous instructional systems design and in the development of skills-based instruction to adults to include using web-based or distance learning teaching technologies, (e.g., Centra, Blackboard, Questionmark, SumTotal).
· One (1) year experience using digital audio tools such as Audacity or Sound Forge.