Luminus is a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting, and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life. Luminus, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster a work environment that's inclusive as well as diverse and if you are looking for a place where you can grow, work hard, and have fun this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
We are seeking a Process Technician to provide prototype assembly support to a group of Product Engineers.
- Performs processing steps for manufacturing LED package components, including die attach, wire bonding and silicon dispensing operations.
- Perform technical tests and experiments for process engineers.
- Perform set up of processing equipment, including wire bonders, die attach and dispense equipment.
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness.
Qualifications for the Position:
- Associate degree (or above) preferred.
- Proficiency on thermo-sonic gold wire bonding, manual and automatic
- Proficiency with epoxy and eutectic die attach processes.
- Proficiency with picking small die with tweezers then attaching to substrate while viewing through microscope. (manual die attach).
- Familiarity with ASM wire bonders and Datacon die attach equipment desired.
- Team Player; motivated and willing to drive hard for success
- Must be able to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); experience with e-mail
- Work experience in LED, semiconductor, or materials manufacturing is required.
- Work experience in equipment maintenance a big plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- PPO, HMO, HDHP with HSA
- Paid Time Off & Corporate Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan w/ Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- And more!
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.