Luminus is a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting, and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life. Luminus, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster a work environment that's inclusive as well as diverse and if you are looking for a place where you can grow, work hard, and have fun this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
We are looking for a Project Leader with experience in managing high power LED’s or semiconductors development projects for the Medical, Life Sciences and Industrial market.
- Manage Product Development activities of high power LED products for Medical, Life Sciences and Industrial applications. This requires scheduling project resources, planning tasks and following up with stakeholders’ deliverables.
- Collaborate with technology teams in China and HQ to create optimized overall products.
- Own the product development cycles while coordinating cross-functionally, including with the operations and marketing teams.
- Manage multiple projects and track progress as a program manager. Prepare and present development status at phase exit meetings.
Qualifications for the Position:
- Engineering or Technical degree – Master degree preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in managing technical development programs in the LED or Semiconductor industries.
- Ability to influence cross functional team members towards project goals. Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to present ideas and project status a must.
- Familiarity with development processes such as D/PFMEA, phase/gate, scheduling, action tracking, etc. Experience/knowledge with optoelectronic device package design and process development is a plus.
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends and reach conclusions, especially test data for LED or Semiconductor devices.
- Experience working with overseas CM’s is desirable.
- Highly motivated individual and good team player. “Whatever it takes” attitude - Strong sense of project ownership with strong desire to push projects toward end goals.
- Be able to travel internationally on a need basis. (Less than 10%)
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- PPO, HMO, HDHP with HSA
- Paid Time Off & Corporate Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan w/ Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hybrid work environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- And more!
Compensation Range: Annual Salary $160,000 - $180,000
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualification.