Luminus is a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting, and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life. Luminus, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster a work environment that's inclusive as well as diverse and if you are looking for a place where you can grow, work hard, and have fun, this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
We are looking for an experienced executive with strong experience in production planning, product engineering, operations efficiency excellence, quality control and contract manufacturer management to join the executive management team.
- As a member of the executive management team (EMT), work with EMT to generate operations budget and plan to achieve financial goals of the company
- Lead and manage supply chain and product engineering team based in Asia to achieve excellent performance in all aspects of production.
- Work with Product Development (PD) towards successful new product launches and high volume production ramps at CMs
- Develop and grow a strong, process-driven operations team in Asia
- Develop and drive OKRs with strong cross-functional and corporate alignment
- Consistently achieve high on-time product delivery goals with excellent quality metrics.
- Collaborate with Finance and Commercial teams on optimal inventory management
- Achieve product cost down targets through product engineering such as yield improvement and BOM cost reduction, efficient supply chain management and CM management
- Identify and qualify new CMs in order to meet company growth objectives
Qualifications for the Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher academic degree in appropriate discipline
- Minimum ten years of experience in operations management (ideally in semiconductor industry)
- Experience with Medical and Automotive industries strongly desired
- Demonstrated ability to manage both high volume/low mix and low volume/high mix manufacturing scenarios.
- Executive level experience in CM management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and planning skills
- Extensive knowledge of principles and process establishment, best practices and procedures in semiconductor manufacturing industry
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally, as needed
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- PPO, HMO, HDHP with HSA
- Paid Time Off & Corporate Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan w/ Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hybrid work environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- And more!
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualification.