Luminus is a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting, and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life. Luminus, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster a work environment that's inclusive as well as diverse and if you are looking for a place where you can grow, work hard, and have fun this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
We are looking for a multi-tasker, reliable, detail-oriented Administrative Assistant with excellent communication skills to be part of the Luminus team. Candidates should be able to assist management, employees, and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload. This is a full-time position with a 90-day probationary period, based in our Sunnyvale office. This position will support the incumbent Executive Assistant and will be responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative duties.
- Assist in responding to company-wide inquiries about policies and programs and directing employees to where they can find answers
- Greet and assist visitors
- Assist with organization and distribution of incoming postal mail
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, and special events, both internally and externally
- Schedule, coordinate, and monitor routine maintenance services for the facility
- Plan and coordinate office moves, leases, and/or renovation projects
- Assist in updating employees on Covid-19 Notices & Policies and ensuring compliance with essential workplace guidelines
- Assist in purchasing supplies for office space and follow up on orders for employee-requested equipment – shipping dates, confirmation of receipt, etc.
- Coordinate documents with employees and vendors through DocuSign
- Assist in the processing of expense reports and expense authorizations
- Serve as the point of contact for office-related events, communication, and other support
- Arrange travel and accommodations, including the processing of invoices and expense reports
- Organize, maintain, and update files and projects.
- Perform other tasks as needed
Qualifications for the Position:
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior 2 years of administrative experience preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task with competing priorities in a positive manner
- Interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Advanced knowledge of general office practices, applicable procedures, processes, and general office equipment.
- High sensitivity, confidentiality, diplomacy, and tact in dealing with work issues.
- Teamwork skills; and an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- PPO, HMO, HDHP with HSA
- Paid Time Off & Corporate Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan w/ Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hybrid working environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- And more!
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualification.