Luminus is a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting, and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life. If you are looking for a place where you can grow, work hard, and have fun this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
- Supplier Quality Manager for Tong-Hsing Taiwan and Philippines and other SE Asian Suppliers.
- Product QM for Automotive Products. Responsibilities include working with the SE Suppliers and the China Team to prepare the PPAP package for all automotive customers.
- Leads weekly Non-conforming Material Review (NCMR) Meeting. Prepares Agenda and determines priorities based on severity and occurrence of the non-conforming material.
- Ensures thorough review and risk assessment of NCMR data to provide the appropriate risk-based disposition for each case.
- Ensures timely containment and Corrective Action for these non-conforming products/materials.
- Coordinates with Marketing, Business Operations, Supply Chain Management, Product Engineering, Product Development to ensure containment, corrective action, and disposition of Non-conforming materials.
- Support RMA response and customer issue resolution for industrial European customers.
- Supports Failure Analysis of returned material.
- As a Lead Auditor, performs ISO/IATF annual internal audits of US-Europe processes.
- QM oversight of /Sunnyvale Proto-type Packaging Line including product audit.
- Yield and Cpk analysis using real-time JMP tool for SE Asian packaging houses and report on a monthly basis.
- BS in Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other Science disciplines
- Minimum 5 years as Quality Manager in the semiconductor industry
- Supplier Quality Manager experience including supplier qualification and monitoring activities.
- Working knowledge of the Non-conforming Material Review Process.
- ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 internal auditor experience is required.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of successful customer issue resolution within the RMA, Corrective Action, and Problem Solving processes
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualification.