Luminus is a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting, and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life. Luminus, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster a work environment that's inclusive as well as diverse and if you are looking for a place where you can grow, work hard, and have fun this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
We are seeking a Process Technician to provide hands-on process support to Process Engineers. This position will report to the VP of Technology at Luminus, Inc.
- Performs processing steps for manufacturing LED package components.
- Performs technical tests and experiments for process engineers.
- Performs set up of processing equipment.
- Maintains supplies and cleanliness.
Qualifications for the Position:
- Associate degree (or above) preferred.
- Team Player; motivated and willing to drive hard for success
- Must be able to follow process instructions and pay attention to details.
- Must be able to work independently on routine tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel); experience with e-mail
- Work experience in LED, semiconductor, or materials manufacturing is preferred.
- Work experience in equipment maintenance a big plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- PPO, HMO, HDHP with HSA
- Paid Time Off & Corporate Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan w/ Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hybrid work environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- And more!
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualification.