Luminus is a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change the lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life. If you are looking for a place that you can grow, work hard and have fun this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
We are seeking a Senior Process Technician to supervise and lead a group of technicians to provide assembly support to a group of Product Engineers. The successful candidate will be able to work with engineers to define a build schedule and effectively distribute sub-tasks and work assignments to other technicians. Additionally, the individual will be hands on and expected to perform any of the assembly tasks, as required, where extra help or focus is required.
- Develop assembly schedules based on engineering needs and priorities.
- Assign tasks for other technicians and monitor progress and quality of work output
- Performs processing steps for manufacturing LED package components, including die attach, wire bonding and silicon dispensing operations.
- Perform technical tests and experiments for process engineers.
- Perform set up of processing equipment, including wire bonders, die attach and dispense equipment.
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness.
Qualifications for the Position
- Associate degree (or above) preferred
- Proficiency on thermo-sonic gold wire bonding, manual and automatic
- Proficiency with epoxy and eutectic die attach processes
- Familiarity with ASM wire bonders and Datacon die attach equipment desired.
- Team Player; motivated and willing to drive hard for success
- Must be able to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); experience with e-mail
- Work experience in LED, semiconductor, or materials manufacturing is required.
- Work experience in equipment maintenance a big plus.
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualification.