Luminus is a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change the lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life. If you are looking for a place that you can grow, work hard and have fun this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
We are looking to employ an HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. The HR Assistant duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. To be an ideal candidate for the HR Assistant position, you should hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in our industry. You should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure. Ultimately, you’ll ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to provide support as needed on highly confidential human resource matters and special projects
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- This role supports recruitment activities including scheduling of all phases of interviews, job posting and the job offer process and onboarding
- Responds to frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, refers more complex questions to senior-level HR staff
- Work with new hires to collect necessary paperwork
- Drive all corporate led training initiatives
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation
- Assist with processing of employee terminations
- Assists with execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, holiday parties, and other celebrations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential)
- 1-2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential)
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment laws
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving & time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and