Luminus is a vertically
integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power
Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application
areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination
lighting, horticulture lighting and automotive lighting. Luminus is at the
forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change
the lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life.
If you are looking for a place that you can grow, work hard and have fun this
is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part
of an exciting forward company!
1) Perform Material
Handling tasks as directed by Sunnyvale site Buyer and Pilot Line
Planner. This will include but not be limited to:
a) Receive inbound shipments. Perform the SAP receipt transactions.
b) Ship outbound revenue and non-revenue shipments. Execute requisite SAP transactions.
c) Organize/re-organize inventory stocking as directed.
d) Cycle count inventory as directed.
e) Help clear trouble shelf items and shipments hung up in Customs.
f) Deliver items to the requisitioners at the Sunnyvale site.
g) Fill in for Phuong during her PTO.
2) Not limited to above as projects and workload can be added per Business Operations Director’s discretion.
Qualifications for the Position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years minimum Material Handling experience
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Knowledge of MS-Excel a plus
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend and to lift heavy materials